ASCEN slides are high quality disposable counting chambers. These slides were especially developed for CASA semen analysis. Other uses have been found in many different fields like haematology and microbiology for example.
The ASCEN slide is made using non-toxic glue, ink and coating. Samples therefore remain viable and can be counted for up to 45 minutes after loading the chamber.
Due to the consistently accurate chamber depth and specially developed coating, no air bubbles will occur when the ASCEN slide is loaded with a sperm sample.
3. Less diluting.ASCEN slides have a specially designed air vent that allows even viscose samples to spread evenly throughout the whole chamber.
ASCEN Sperm Counting Chamber Annoucements:
1. Semen collecting samples should be combined with samples after dilution, so as not to affect observation and analysis because of sperm density.
2. Before testing, sperm samples are placed on 38 ℃ thermostatic temperature platform for 3 minutes, which can get more accurate test results;
3. For frozen or more viscous semen samples, it should gently tap the coverslip after sample adding to eliminate static electricity and the surface protein adhesion, spreading sperms and avoiding sperm aggregation to affect the observation and analysis;
4. The counting slides are disposable supplies. Don’t reuse it and then it can protect the test results from the contamination.
CASA sperm counting slides are designed for the computer assisted sperm analysis to meet the requirements of CASA and OIE international standards.
Our ASCEN CASA disposable counting chamber slide is perfectly match with the world popular CASA Software system for automatic semen analysis.
1. Hamilton Thorne Computer Assisted Sperm Analysis
CASA (Computer Assisted Sperm Analysis) image analysis systems are designed to bring quality, efficiency, and reliability to studies of reproductive cells in the human fertility*, animal sciences, and reproductive toxicology fields. Our sperm analyzers assist researchers and clinicians in analyzing sperm motility, morphology, or other characteristics in human fertility, toxicology, research, and animal applications. IVOS II CASA Sperm Analyzer, CEROS II Microscope Sperm Analyzer, TOX IVOS II CASA Semen Analyzer
2. MICROPTIC CASA Systems SCA CASA System for semen analysis allows the accurate, repetitive and automatic assessment of the following sperm parameters: motility, concentration, morphology, DNA fragmentation, vitality, acrosome reaction and leukocytes.
3. Minitube AndroVision: CASA software with PC and monitor
AndroVision CASA Analyzer is a highly precise automated system for computerized semen analysis. It not only provides classical analyses of motility, concentration and morphology, but also various fluorescence based assessments of sperm functionality. The basic system for the analysis of motility and concentration is complemented by optional software modules.
4. computer assisted semen analysis System - GenePro
All these CASA Comptuter Assisted Semen Analysis Software System Analyzer popular in the market
Human Clinical Male Fertility Sperm Counting Chamber Application
The sperm counting chambers are apply to the computer and microscope assisted tests, such as, clinical medical examinations, animal reproductive, life science researches, drug trials, toxicology experiments for different types sperm analysis.
Usage: Using the micro pipette or pipette, it can add moderate concentration sample solution to the application area of the slide, and then the slide can automatically suck the sample into the chamber after the sample touch the edge of the cover slip.
Sperm counting slide Storage Condition: Ventilated, Dry, Moistureproof, Dust Pollution.
1. The body fluid placement table is located at Φ8mm on the base plate. After using medical alcohol to clean and disinfect, you can use it.
2. Drop the liquid to be tested on the circular carrier and close the ring cover. Place the microscope platform to observe the count.
3. In the microscope eyepiece system access digital video camera and computer connection, you can use the analysis software for counting or morphology analysis.
ASCEN Sperm Counting Slide Chamber Technical Parameters:
1. Dimensions:74 * 36 *7mm (plate with the total thickness).
2. The gap between the carrier platform (Φ8mm) and the cover plate is 10μ (0.01mm), accuracy error, ±1.5μ at a constant temperature of 37°C.
3. Grid size: 0.1 x 0.1 = 0.01 mm per cell.
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in box and outside neutral vacuum bag . If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 3 to 7 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q6: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
Contact: Alex Chan
Add: E Building, Zi Jing Garden,Bi Feng Tang,Hong Wu Road,Xiashan District,Zhanjiang City,Guangdong Province,China